Within the two hour guided experience you will be privately escorted through the aquarium by one of our trained Marine Biologists. You will explore all of our 14 themed-zones including the Penguin Playground. Our experienced tour guide will fill you with fascinating facts about our magnificent creatures and inform you of the interesting history of SEA LIFE Melbourne.
The tour also includes a glass bottom boat experience where you will glide above the 2.2 million litre Oceanarium and come face-to-fin with our majestic sharks!
Afterwards your journey will take you Behind the Scenes where you will get exclusive access of our back of house space... learning more about how we look after our animals by visiting our food preparation area, vet lab and dive zone.
- All-day admission to SEA LIFE Melbourne
- 2 hour private guided tour by a marine biologist
- Glass Bottom Boat experience
- Behind the Scenes experience
- SEA LIFE Melbourne show bag
- SEA LIFE VIP Lanyard
- Group entry photo in a SEA LIFE Melbourne frame
For more information, including terms and conditions, please visit here.