For the latest attraction updates, please visit here.
Our mission is to create truly memorable experiences and we place the utmost importance on the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees. We have introduced a range of new health and safety measures that seek to reduce the risk associated with the presence of COVID-19 that are in line with government advice and the requirements of local health authorities.
Some of the measures set out below may be clearly visible to you from the moment you arrive and others require consideration from guests to help ensure everyone has a magical visit.
- Please make sure you have made your booking online. This includes pre-paying and selecting the date and timeslot of your visit.
- Those with pre-purchased open-dated tickets and third-party tickets must pre-book here.
- We will be closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays during school term time. During the school holidays, we will re-opening 7 days per week.
- Before leaving home, please check our Facebook page for the latest information.
- Please be ready to make on-site payments using a ‘contactless’ bank card, rather than cash.
- We politely request that you refrain from visiting our aquarium should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Please contact email@example.com should you need to amend your booking.
- PLEASE NOTE: Pram parking is currently unavailable.
- Please note: All visitors aged 12 and above will be required to wear face masks when visiting our attraction. Guests who have a medical exemption are exempt.