You MUST wear/bring socks on the day of your experience. Failure to do this may result in the tour being cancelled. You will be provided with Antartic snow gear for your experience - we therefore recommend comfortable non-restrictive clothing to be worn underneath. Please be aware no jewellery, watches, mobile phones or cameras can be taken on tour.
Articles in this section
- What is the Penguin Passport Experience?
- What's included in the Penguin Passport Experience?
- What important Information do I need to be aware of regarding the Penguin Passport Experience?
- Is the Penguin Passport price the same for adults and children?
- Do I need to bring anything for my Penguin Passport experience?
- Do you offer a spectator ticket for the Penguin Passport experience?
- How do I make a booking for the Penguin Passport Experience?