Once you have made your online booking, and received your confirmation receipt you can present your order number on a mobile device or in written form at the Ticket Desk. You will need to present the credit card that you paid with and a form of photo ID at the time of collection.
Articles in this section
- How can I collect my tickets?
- Do you offer an e-ticket/print@home option?
- I do not have the card used to purchase my tickets, what should I do?
- What identification is accepted when collecting tickets?
- Can I change the name on my booking?
- I have not received my Print@Home tickets/the PDF is corrupted, what should I do?
- What do I need to bring with me to collect my tickets?
- I have booked for someone else with my card and I won't be there, what should I do?
- I can't print my confirmation, what should I do?
- I've lost/forgotten my tickets, what should I do?