A minimum of 12 paying children are required to host a party, with a maximum of 20 children. *1 adult per 6 children are required to attend free of charge. A maximum of 12 adults are permitted to attend the party.
Articles in this section
- Is there space to store presents & other belongings before or after the party?
- Is there somewhere for parents to wait who do not wish to attend the party?
- Can I bring extra adults?
- Do you have a minimum and/or maximum attendee restriction?
- Is there a minimum age to host a birthday party?
- Can I pay for the party on the day?
- How much notice is required for a booking?
- What time does the party start?
- What is the duration of the party?
- What birthday party packages do you offer?