Before you book your Shark Dive Xtreme online:
1: You must agree to the below Terms and Conditions.
2: Please click here to read and complete the Dive Medical Form (It is also available as an attachment below)
If you have indicated YES for any of the questions in the Medical Declaration we require that you consult with a physician prior to participating in your Shark Dive and obtain an Australia Recreational Dive Medical (AS4005.1)
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum age 14 years - for any diver under the age of 18, parental consent and attendance at the briefing on the day of the dive is required
- Important that you are in good health (see Medical form attached below)
- MUST be able to speak English (for health and safety reasons)
- Cannot dive within 24 hours of a flight
- Must not have drugs or alcohol in your system
- Able to lift and walk with approximately 35kg
Divers must arrive at SEA LIFE Melbourne no later than 15 minutes prior to their scheduled briefing time to be checked in for their dive.
- 11am divers are required onsite at 9:45am for a 10am briefing session.
- 2:30pm, 3:30pm & 4:30pm divers are required onsite at 12:45pm for a 1pm briefing session.
Health and Safety
The safety and welfare of our animals and our guests is of the up most importance and therefore you need to be aware of the following:
- Late arrival or failure to attend the allocated briefing session will result in non-admittance and will forfeit your dive session. All dives are non-refundable and will incur a rescheduling fee.
- Failure to pass the medical declaration on the day will also incur a reschedule fee.
- SEA LIFE Melbourne will refuse admittance to any person who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol or behaving badly in an offensive or uncooperative manner.
- Personal underwater cameras are not permitted on this experience.
Please note: As we cannot predict how the animals will behave for every dive, this experience cannot guarantee that a shark will approach every diver in the tank.