Yes. Age and medical restrictions apply
- Minimum age 14 years - for any diver under the age of 18, parental consent and attendance at the briefing on the day of the dive is required
- Important that you are in good health (see Medical form attached below)
- MUST be able to speak English (for health and safety reasons)
- Cannot dive within 24 hours of a flight
- Must not have drugs or alcohol in your system
- Able to lift and walk with approximately 35kg
All guests must complete our medical declaration form attached below.
The safety and welfare of our animals and our guests is of the up most importance and therefore you need to be aware of the following:
- Late arrival or failure to attend the allocated briefing session will result in non-admittance and will forfeit your dive session. All dives are non-refundable and will incur a rescheduling fee.
- Failure to pass the medical declaration on the day will also incur a reschedule fee.
- SEA LIFE Melbourne will refuse admittance to any person who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol or behaving badly in an offensive or uncooperative manner.
- Personal underwater cameras are not permitted on this experience.
Please note: As we cannot predict how the animals will behave for every dive, this experience cannot guarantee that a shark will approach every diver in the tank.