If you miss your allocated time slot we will attempt to allow entry as soon as possible. This may mean waiting until the next available time slot. You may be subject to a fee if you have booked off-peak tickets but arrive during a peak time.
Articles in this section
- I've booked the wrong tickets, what can I do?
- I may have two bookings, what do I do?
- I'm unsure if my booking has been successful - what do I do?
- Why am I booking into a time slot?
- What if I'm running late for my time slot?
- I have received an error message when making a booking?
- What payment cards do you accept for an online booking?