The centre is fully buggy accessible however we unfortunately do not have any cloakroom facilities for you to be able to store belongings, buggies or pushchairs on site.
Articles in this section
- Will I have to queue to get into SEA LIFE Melbourne?
- Why do I have to book into a time slot?
- How does the time slot system work and what time should I turn up?
- What if I'm running late for my time slot?
- If I visit for last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?
- Can I bring a pet into SEA LIFE Melbourne?
- Can I take a pushchair or buggy into SEA LIFE Melbourne?
- Do you have wheelchairs and strollers for hire?
- Can I bring a camera into SEA LIFE Melbourne?