The time you book is your time of arrival; you need to arrive during your selected time slot. This is so that we can stagger visits throughout the day. You are welcome to spend as long as you like in the centre.
Articles in this section
- Will I have to queue to get into SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium?
- Why do I have to book into a time slot?
- How does the time slot system work and what time should I turn up?
- What if I'm running late for my time slot?
- If I visit for last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?
- Can I bring a pet into SEA LIFE Melbourne?
- Can I take a pushchair or buggy into SEA LIFE Melbourne?
- Do you have wheelchairs and strollers for hire?
- Can I bring a camera into SEA LIFE Melbourne?