The time you book is your time of arrival; you need to arrive during your selected time slot. This is so that we can stagger visits throughout the day. You are welcome to spend as long as you like in the centre.
Articles in this section
- I've booked the wrong tickets, what can I do?
- I may have two bookings, what do I do?
- I'm unsure if my booking has been successful - what do I do?
- Why am I booking into a time slot?
- What if I'm running late for my time slot?
- I have received an error message when making a booking?
- What payment cards do you accept for an online booking?