Yes you can, as we want you to take your memories of our creatures home with you. However we do not permit the use of any flash photography as this can scare and harm our creatures. The use of tripods is also not permitted.
Articles in this section
- Will I have to queue to get into SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium?
- Why do I have to book into a time slot?
- How does the time slot system work and what time should I turn up?
- What if I'm running late for my time slot?
- If I visit for last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?
- Can I bring a pet into SEA LIFE Melbourne?
- Can I take a pushchair or buggy into SEA LIFE Melbourne?
- Do you have wheelchairs and strollers for hire?
- Can I bring a camera into SEA LIFE Melbourne?