Queue times can vary, with our busiest times at weekends and school holidays. If you have pre-booked your ticket please arrive at your designated time. We endeavour to get all of our guests into the attraction as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Articles in this section
- Will I have to queue to get into SEA LIFE Melbourne?
- Why do I have to book into a time slot?
- How does the time slot system work and what time should I turn up?
- What if I'm running late for my time slot?
- If I visit for last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?
- Can I bring a pet into SEA LIFE Melbourne?
- Can I take a pushchair or buggy into SEA LIFE Melbourne?
- Do you have wheelchairs and strollers for hire?
- Can I bring a camera into SEA LIFE Melbourne?